Sunday, December 30, 2007

Never wait, or hesitate

Finally the derangel has left! Now i can blog it up with you non-reading ass stinky left handed bald granny humpin pigmees. First things first, 1,000 pardons for my abscence of the blog entries, shit gets pretty crazy in the life and times of nikia jonez, there's times i don't even eat because of the shit i'm sorting through. Which brings me directly to my point, food, u like it, i like it, and all sorts of different kinds i'm sure. But why can't one achieve the joy of a meal without all the bullshit? I mean, your either cooking or your not, and if neither is the case you must be getting delivery. The very best of my eating escapades is at grandma's. She makes it all, and all i have to do is wash dishes. The lightest of household chores in itself that i don't mind doing being that it usually makes me feel like i have accomplished something seeing a kitchen full of clean cutlery and plates. Anyhow, i want a machine where i just open the door and BAM! there's something good. No menu or stove or a phone call. Just open up and there's the best of the best cooking tasting and presentational cuisine money can buy. I don't care how it got in there when i just had breakfast out of it and it was empty when i closed the door, i just need the dam food cause my tank is on empty and i needs to scarf down something that won't leave me with a mess or a bill! Dam that would be too fuckin sweet ya know? I'd set it up like net flix, you just fill out a list of things you like to eat and everyday there'll be a meal waitng for you in this box fresh and packing all the trimmings. I'd love some fuckin lamp chops right now! Mmmm..... Any food would honestly be good, i'd even eat sweet potatoes at this point! Well, fuck you guys, i keep finding myself writing this shit out just to have you all go on about your daily lives like this is all a big ass joke or something. Go figure. nikia jonez out bitches.

No comments: