Sunday, December 16, 2007

Dirty Dirty

Here we are live at the Hampton just bloggin and thuggin it out big! I fuckin hate working here already, no wonder the jeffer quit like he did. I found out he also has a big mouth. (Good thing he left the ol Hilton too!) Anyway, this weekend has been too fuckin crazy, lost my cell phone, then my car, and now i have a truck for the time being. I did get to hang with tommy, and sonya who turned out to be cool as fuck, but i think i may have pissed her old man off or something, i got sick as hell from some bad sushi too, i got a picture i hope i can post on here a.s.a.p! Looking back on the last few days i think that i may get myself a new hangover amd try to block out everything that happened. I have a mission today: i will rescue my granada and hit my man tommy up and see if he's stuck at work today or not, then, search and destroy any and all traces of this gay ass dick flaovered idiotic flaming bitch ass EMO bullshit!!!! I think this whole entire emo thing is as fucked up and repugnant as it fuckin gets, bitch ass music for a bunch of bitch ass hoe boys who never once in there life have actually rocked to the real {real}. Rock music, i hope like hell this wave of this metro sexual motherfuckers wreck there ride on the way to a gay ass afflicted HIM concert. And fuck bam margera for selling the fuck out to the goddamn man no less. If you've ever seen CKY you'll know what i mean. I think my mission will be a grand success as long as i can get ahold of the "proper" equipment. Maybe they'll just realize what a bunch of bitch ass hoe boys there being and give up on themselves before i have to force them too! And what the fuck is up with these dudes you see looking anerexic as hell so they can fit into some pencil-leg pants and a t-shirt that's 3 sizes to small? It looks to me like the new breed of mankind is gonna be seperated into three groups and the dominant ones will end killing the two off little by little. (I can only hope). If i ever end in a fuckin purple shirt with Him on it with a half sleeve and a gigantic belt buckle with somepants that look like there cutting the circulation off to my legs PULL THE FUCKIN TRIGGER ASAP! (god i hate that emo bullshit). I got 2 really good ideas for a t-shirt, first i want one that says in white letters on black fuck dat emo shit, the second, i want a stick figure holding a giant boom-box and underneath him it says "fuck yo iPod nigga" i would rock that shit at least 4 times a week. I think i'll coin a new phrase for those emo fucks, i'll call them... emo fairies? nah, how bout pussy punks? nah, fuck that, how bout... emo-posers? nah, what name do you give a bunch of shitless fucks who look like a trend tragedy, and like suck ass music, and don't even know how to rock out? I don't know, but, i officially declare the "emo" word a very insult! hah! that'll be one i spread the word over. This has been a nikia jonez inc presentation, keep it real out there and hold it down. EMO mothafuckin sux donkey dick and blows dogs for nickels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

No comments: