Saturday, December 29, 2007

Its the Vacay!!

woo woo tomorrow my vacation starts and i am superdy duperdy happy. i am so damn happy i am making up new words. and that is very different from when i am so mad i make up words. i am going to atlanta. maybe i will see ludacris or even better eightball and mjg. mjg is pretty cool i think. i think he would even let me hang out despite my whiteness. you see at least miguel has a spanish name i am just plain old white. liek vanilla ice cream. i have to use my zaniness(sprinkles) to entice others(people who like ice cream) to talk to me(eat me). but anywho i amsoon to be off. i get to leave the derangel a little early tonite. i am getting back to even with her. if she lets me leave early maybe 20 times without her leavig any i think we will be close to even, with me still on top. and then tomorrow off to atlanta. we going to the zoo and then we will see soundtribe the next day. plus we will eat good food. i will give a full report on return. but dont worry sports fans i will be getting paid while im getting laid. damn that sounds good.

No comments: