Monday, December 3, 2007

the forfeitting of raising mortal hell

today didn't start off to bad, that is until i got to my car, then every thing began to reek of shit. I open the door and from the driver seat to the passenger door and all across the dash are yard trimmings and a pile of dead leaves, compliments of the yard crew at the apartment complex where i live. But enough of the ranting, yesterday was the tightest day i've had in a long time. We went to the beach on Tybee Island and played frisbee for like 2 and half hours, the water was crazy cold but i had to jump in it as soon as we got there. The sun was as bright and shining just as much as it could be. We walked the peir and got pictures, then we watched some people fish for a while, this guy caught a sting ray and let me hold it and check it out up close, it kinda smelled funky, and it felt like a big wet slick pot holder or something. Then me and my girl went to a have a few slices and a couple of beers then we chilled with the tommy. As soon we got home we had a few more beers and spent the rest of the night testing out some new games we got for the old ps2. I also made some new acquaintances when we got home from tybee, we drank with them some too. I never can understand how one day can kick as much ass as yesterday did, then today totally suck a fat ass but cheek. I wish they'd stop with these carols up here. All in all i hope that i can get my car cleaned up again, and i hope no one decides to make all the hot wings in the freezer, i got plans for those tonight* The only thing left to say i guess is just be as easy as u can be, cause being anything else is probably hard as fuck.

No comments: