Sunday, December 9, 2007

Ant eaters and Meat Beaters

well, it's getting down to the minutes before i get my roll on and get outta here, and i talkin deodorant. Last night i slapped some dookey-faced bastard around for throwing a lit cigarette at me while i was sitting in my car, the cigarette was one i had just smoked and threw out because the filter is the grossest and worst part of a cigarret that u can smoke. It was fun too, he was so smashed that i only actually hit hem one time and we both ended up on the ground with him holding his face and myself waiting fot him to move.(i also had put him in a camora) Today i'm gonna get to do it big with my girl, were gonna have a real life picnic at the park today, basket blanket, and all. I hope that tonight we get to play the old school nintendo and stomp her at mario bros.3!!!! the greatest nintendo game EVER!!!!!!! But ladies and ladies men, the main focal point of my blog today is to let you know that all alone is truly all we are. The truth is painful and bittersweet, but it's the best medicine in all the world. So get naked and do the chicken dance in rememberance of what really is what. But just don't get naked in public, you could go to jail or end up raped!

No comments: