Thursday, December 13, 2007

pimping hoes, slinging gats, all dat and more

1 hour and six minutes for me to clear out and let the beer flow like the mighty mississippi... where have i heard that? Anyhow, for once there some kick ass music in the lobby!! I just heard some fifty, and then i heard some old school kool DJ herc, the only song that sucked so far was that lame ass bubble gum rapper soldier boy or what the fuck ever. I don't know how people get away with that lame shit today they try and call rap. Anyhow for those of you who don't appreciate old skool jams and such kool DJ herc invented break dancing music. He's the schizznizzle-bam-dizzle. Everybody should buy the afroman album the good times, i love that motha fuckin afroman. That shit is the shit, but lets keep it simple, don't really have a need to get to complex on ya'll bout any of this. I got tommorow off and i'm gonna go and try and find me a blistering ass hangover and do it big with a few friends. The Ang isn't here today but shanell was and she's actually pretty cool. She even bought me some happy china! Can't ever go wrong with that happy china, but in the words of my good friend tommy 'rock it' and don't step on people's toe's. Gotta go get my drank, ya'll stay up. holla back.

No comments: