Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Operations of undignified vengful bullshit

Well, it's half past eleven and i finally see how the shit rolls around here at the newer job, this bitch is extracting her revenge on me because i was late my first morning and now she's gotta get hers since i fucked around and kept her for a few extra minutes, but it's all good, she obviously has yet to learn who the fuck she's mothafuckin dealing with, and in my game the house always wins, and my home is built like a goddam fotress, so fuck that and fuck her. Moving right along, i made some big plans for the next couple of days, i get to live it up starting at 11pm tomorrow i got a major hook up and my girl has totally got everything lined up for when the fun starts, all i need now is to get the fuck outta here and to the corner store so that i can get me a brew. or maybe 6. Who the fuck knows. Then, the best news of all, otis made is return, i like tothink he maybe read one of them flyers the gun man made himself but there really is no telling. It was just cool as fuck to see some down right loyalty, that's a rare thing in the world, loyalty, you never see that in people hardly at all. Then, this chick is gonna try to tell me to dip what kind of shit is tha? Well, that's it on my end i'll check ya'll later.

No comments: