Monday, December 24, 2007

My stomach burns as my but hole puckers

Well, here it is christmas eve with the ang, a major case of the bubble guts, and only a couple of hours til i'm sipping grandmas sweet tea and eating the first plate of deviled eggs she made. Me and my gram have a bad ass relationship, she likes to cook and i likes to eat what she cooks, we work in her flowers together sometimes and if the time of the year is i get to help clean the feshly hunted down deer! good times and fat rhymes! The coolest thing ever though is that my sistert is already there and told me one of the presents waitning for us is HUGE!!!! i got a few party favors that makes the drive rise to the "height" of enjoyability. Well sportsfans, i know is short sweet maybe, and definetly to the point, but that's all ya'll getting out of nikia jones today. Besides once you read it and set me know that i'll compensate with a little more to enlighten yo mind with. holla back!!!!

No comments: