Sunday, December 23, 2007

The quickest forms of releif.

Well, needless to say, today sucks at the hilton just like the days before. The ang was here but she left after 2 hours! Now it's just me these last 45 minutes and all the korn videos my heart desires. I found this book called hagakure, i;ve read at least 20 times all the way through, and i can't help but to keep reading the shit out of it. The gun man in his abscence is hopefully well on his to copping that new ps3, I know how much he's been looking forward top getting his hands on that, i'll be here again tommorow but luckily enough, it'll be for about 4 maybe 5 hours, and i get to ditch the ang to do as i please!!!! Nothing like the sweet indulgance of getting a motherfucker back. Yesterday was a crazy ass day fo the sho, i almost got hit by a car in the pedestrian yeild zone in front of the walmart, i give the guy the finger and he decides to turn around and commence to beg for me to give him the chance to beat my ass, the only thing that actually sucked, was that when he got out a 45 slipped out of his lap and landed on the ground and i immediately knew that this was not going to be the type of fight where i was going to stand my ground and leave with a few lumps, this was gonna be some murder shit, cause don't get me wrong, by the code, you live a focused life and willing death. But not at the hands of honorless shitbag who doesn't even know how to carry the peice he himself has to protect his sorry ass. I withdrew by simply letting him see me walk towards the truck 2 spots over from mine,and immediatly then he drove away. The end result was just the same as the beginning of the confrontation, absolutely nothing from nothing ending in more nothingness. But, i was still pissed the fuck off to hell and back. I hope that by the time he realizes he should've shot the hell out of me, the police fuind him and tow his heap. That's a nikia jones all original in yo face come back. You almost hit me with yo ride, and i'll cop your plates and tow that shit quick as fuck, not cause i;m scared, only because your bitch ass has a gun and you wanna try to blast me when you just came less than a few inches from hitting me and my homeboys and my wife. What kind of fuck shit is that? I like the thought of putting all the old skool cartoons i used to watch back on tv, then i take a look around and see how these fuck ass punks keep commercializing EVERYTHING that they come in contact with. That's why young jeezy is still my favorite rapper, right next to ol pastor troy and kool herc. In closing, you sick bastards are really starting to get at my fuckin nerves with this non-reading shit, get your bi-focals or whatever and let the mind pollution begin, cause this list of moms we got is getting longer and longer, and the gun man done said he ain't packing no lube. Needless to say it'll be nasty once these (us) motherfuckers get on the loose! Well for now just remember to tip ya waitress and increase tha peace. -nikia jones signing off!

No comments: