Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Chillin Hard Like Ice

Well, once again, the day is long, the money short, and i'm hungry as shit. The best part of today is everything about work was made so simplistic that i really have only done about 17 minutes of real work and that consisted of getting a glass of iced tea and chewing my oatmeal raisin cookies. I put my whole erect-a-set on cruise control, got nothing to do but wait out the clock. I got caught in one of those moments where i had to react a certain way but in my mind i was reacting just the way i wanted to, it was a beautiful thing. It involved napalm, a sheet of plastic and one of those wacky inflatable flailing arm tube men. It was cool. I hope that this chick in the lobby will come over and chat, it's so freakin quiet that i think i can hear my heart beating, -no that might be something else.
Plus she's a serious hotty. Some dirty old man came up here earlier and asked where he could find a "loose woman" and i fired back with "on the internet" and he looked like he was gonna shit a gold brick right where he stood when i said it. well 3 hours and 20 minutes to go, this has been Nikia to the j-o-n-e-z mothafuckaz, be easy, hold it down, stay black, eat your vegetables, and above all else, keep it real.

No comments: