Monday, December 10, 2007

The day Otis vanished

My poor cat Otis vanished last nite into nothingness. i am hoping that he didnt get snatched up by some cat lady or something. Otis was a good cat always full of knowledge and willing to help anyone who asked. Felix used to love to suck on Otis's nipples trying to get milk. But no milk would come because Otis was a boy. We miss Otis a good deal and hope he finds his way home soon. i made some "lost cat" flyers that i intend to put up all over town. if everyone in downtown doesnt know that Otis is missing by tomorrow then i will have failed in my mission to exhaust all methods to find my sweet Otis. you may notice how i always capitalize Otis's name, that is because Otis deserves it more than these other words. As for the current events of the day besides that things have been going alright. it is down to me now at the hilton, maxin and relaxin as i do. sometimes my whole body aches from being so damn cool. but once i get home tonite things are really gonna heat up. im gonna get some beers in me and play some video games. i know what you must be thinking this man is crazy who does these things at night, he ought to be going to bed, or at least hanging out with his friends. but oh no with my highly developed sense of coolness i stay at home and play by myself, notice i could have said play with myself but i dont like to sound dirty unless absolutely necessary. and dont you confuse that being dirty with the dirty dirty. because while we are that kind of dirty in the dirty dirty but we just dont constantly flaunt it. well its down to the last hour and a half so i am going to surf the internet for cool stuff. be easy on the peasy. tommy el presidonto

No comments: