Thursday, December 27, 2007

The day I got a new thumb print.

So it all started out as most days do at Hampden-Sydney. I woke up in my lofted bed and hit my head on the roof. I got out of bed and got a beer. I then got my towel and shower stuff and went and took a shower and drank my beer. there is certainly nothing better than beer in the shower, not for my money at least. then after my beer and shower i head back to my room. we were chilling out with bluford when we heard the news. there was a hurricane coming right for us in the middle of virginia. we couldnt believe it so we went on as normal going to classes and what not. later in the day we were in french class when all the lights went out and it began to get very dark. shortly after the rain started to come down hard. so we all got out of class right around noon. so we all go back to our dorm and pile together all of our beer. but we decided it wasnt enough so i had to go and ask my buddy the preacher to run to the liquor store and get some more for us. little did we know that brandon had a handle of bacardi in his closet. so around noon thirty me and the gang started drinking and we were really drinking. we bought 6 thirties of beast at the super walmart for 50 bucks. it was pretty cool. so we are all drinking heavily and it is raining and about 12 hours go by. with constant drinking. around midnite i find myself outside with the handle of 151 in my hands. i am just standing there(this was one of those moments when you find yourself somewhere without realizing you werent where you thought you were) so i am outside the dorm. and i have the bacardi in my hand and all of a sudden, in the rain mind you, my pal brandon shouts my name and says" hey tommy what the fuck are you doing" and i heard him and i got startled. so my drunken dumb ass takes off running around the side of the building. as i get to the road behind the dorm( and this road is a big ass hill, and as we all know in savannah, ga there are no hills so running up hills isnt my specialty especially in a hurricane with the rain and wind and all.) so i hit the road running and i am doing alright, as i hit the incline i lose my footing and with the bacardi bottle in one hand i take the fall the bottle lands under my chest and shatters. when this happens it opens up cuts all over my body. the biggest and most gushing( although they were all gushing from all of the alcohol in my blood) was on my thumb which was bleeding so bad my hand looked black in the night. as i reached to pull my shoe back on i get blood all over myself and my friends have a chance to catch up and laugh at the spectacle i had just made. so with all my friends gathered around they carry my bloodied delirious drunken self inside. once we get inside my pre med friends take over. they get out all of there goodies and start fixin me up. they have to hold me down because i dont know whats going on and i have to pee but i am also bleeding all over my self. this turned out to be a bad idea because shortly after they finished my gauze(which has an interesting side story) they found out just what it looks like when a drunken ass hole pukes everywhere. unfortunately for me i found out what happens when you do that. they all dropped me and i fell on the floor into my own puke. so know i am bloody covered in my own vomit and i am getting very tired. i keep telling them to just let me stay there but the keep talling me i wont be happy in the morning if i wake up there. plus they dont want me to die( or at least i thought so) then they finally get me up and take my clothes off and get me in the shower. and damn was that some cold water but once it warmed up that was the best shower ever. and from then on i have had a new thumb print. although the cops have already gotten it. fuckers.

No comments: