Friday, December 7, 2007

When the Afroman walks through the white land houses go up for sale.

That is one of my favorite quotes by one of the many excellent bands in our great country, Afroman. IN college i used that line in a paper. it had no relevance to anything in my paper as it was about life on other planets. I got a b plus. tonite is a good night as i will be leaving in 1 hour and 50 minutes then the chilling will really begin. Hopefully my good buddy miguels phone is working again so we can do some drinking mano a mano. i think thats the correct phrase. i used to know how to say i have a big cat in my pants in spanish but no longer. in french it would be tu a grande chat dans ton chausettes. although chausettes might be shoes i dont really remember. stupid vices. alrighty this is the short blog to compliment the long blog. very complimentary i think
tommy

No comments: