Saturday, December 1, 2007

Fart knocking ass lost checks

Working in the morning today, luckily i only have 40 minutes left to ride or die, i got here about and hour and 12 minutes late because i had to many shots of yager with my next door neighbor. I found out that my insurance is still good till the 7th of this month which works out perfectly. I got bad news as soon as i got here though, some personal check i took has apparently disappeared into the abyss, or self destructed, or walked off or something. Yesterday kicked ass, i got into some hella good fun with a guy at the pool, we learned how to turn chlorine into napalm. Afterwards i got some free coronas, then when Darcy got home from work she took me to logans, i wanted to go give tommy a friendly yell, but he was snared at the hilton with the ang, i wept for him as soon as i found out. Today though, i was supposed to go the daytona beach but instead i got called in here this morning, so when i do get outta here i hope to go jump in the deep blue sea on tybee maybe, if not it's back to the pool. Last night (about 3 this morning really) my friend chris fixed my sound system, so i can go swim and jam the neighbor's out. Maybe they won't call the law on me this time, i had to park my car in another parking place because of those godless prick ass pee holes. It's nearing the end of the day and the weather is nice enough to get my gangsta on and go and wash and vacuum my granada. I'm leaving with deep sense of dread for what's to come for tommy and "derangel" ha! i like that. deranged angel "derangel" that's gold! Love peace and afro grease fro-eva!!!!!!!!

No comments: