Tuesday, December 18, 2007

i don't just dabble damn you

Well girls and guys, let's just right to it, i got mad yesterday and i had to prove a fuckin point, i got called in to my other job today, and these penis heads happen to see a tattoo of mine and kindly ask what it means, and all it does mean is "elder bother" and "Samurai" the samurai part comes from the study of the sword and the code i choose to live by. The elder brother has a double meaning, the first is that me and the rest of the guys who studied under my retainer all grew very close and we were our own brand of a band of brothers, the second is that my sisters and me fought off my parents growing up and i took most of the punishment for them when it came right to it. I love them both very much. But back to the story, these fuckers see my tatt and it causes and onslaught of questions and they chose to mock me and seemingly wanted to see something that would show just what the hell this was all about. I grab a bokken nearby out of the truck i'm now driving, but please understand i don't usually react this way, i could honestly give a flying rats fucking ass what these lackys think because the code isn't about proving yourself, but at the same time i sure as hell get sick of the same old "same old" when it comes to people and not respecting something like the sword when has changed alot of things in and around me, the only reason that i am self-disciplined is because of what the practice of the sword has taught me. So i light one of my newports and smoke it to the little green line that says newport right above it, once i am done i put it on a window sill and cut it with my bokken and never miss a lick the cherry goes one way and the butt itself another. I get a couple of looks like "yeah right" so then i get my boss man to hold one in his hand while it's lit and again i cut the cherry off while in his hand and only as long as the butt or filter itself, he was nervous but i did it flawlessly just the way my retainer did. So here we all are in front of the other hotel one guy with a sword and a group of nicely dressed business types guys and girls watching and a cop rides by and offers his gay ass assistance for no apparent reason at all, we all go in and no one has anything to say but "that was cool" what a bunch of douche bags, i mean really how do u gain knowledge of anything if you just want a good show? The only other topic i have to add to is what tommy(gun) said, you fuckers better get to reading before it's to late, on top of what he said about doing the nasty, and being mean motherfuckers. We some mean motherfuckers, and we don't play when it comes to the money, blogs, and food, so you got about 8 seconds to get to it and 7 of them are up. Holla back.......................................

No comments: