Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Hard knocks and long socks.

It is the 6th hour of th evening and 53 minutes past that hour. I just found out that good ol Isaiah is longer among us here at the job, goody goody gum drops. I'm missing the window in my car on the driver side front and the chill of winter is slowly slipping up upon us all. The very thought of getting out of here and away from the derangel seems sweeter by the minute that she keeps speaking to me and spouting her meaningless chatter. i need new socks too. Long warm anti-winter socks, i'm a fan of the no show ankle shit but in these pants the cold just climbs right up to my knee and makes me feel like i need to wear another pair of pants. Also i got a shot of a set of nice bobo's up close and personal when i first got here. It was the highlight of the evening, and very enlightening, took my mind right off ol Ang. But back to the point of this evening's blog. As you can see, tommy gun is not here today to contribute to the cause of the blog, i gotta blog something in his honor thats just the way it's gotta be, so here is my attempt: " Leave a message..." (I took that straight from his voice mail.) All in all though i just feel drained, darcy wrecked the motorcycle today, i gotta van damn my car out of parking garage tonight when i gets off. The best thing to happen today though, i found my shiv that i thought i lost a long time ago and my blog looks good to go. But on the lightest note of all i did some "re-con" while i was up early today and i found that i can probably skip on rent if i play my cards juuuust right.

No comments: