Thursday, December 6, 2007

At last a good non sausage filled day at work

I enjoyed work today fully despite the fact that i didnt come in yesterday and i was supposed to. I found a super badass internet site with all kinds of goodies this is it. http://www.ancestorhunt.com/prison_search.htm cant beat it, sexual predators addresses and all. then with the addresses you can print out directions to there houses if you want. i looked up some directions to some who were chicks. shits and giggles you know. I understand my old nemesis isaiah has become done with. this pleases me but i am displeased no to be able to succeed him as bell captain. i would have made a great bell captain and i would have done away with those dumb ass shoulder pads. one day i will be able to do what i want.
i am going to find out how to get my name on the mayoral ballot for the next election. i know that otis is probably going to win because he has done many great things for savannah in his term but i like floyd better because i got to drive his car. otis was a no tipper so he parked his own car. punk ass
i have noticed that all my paragraphs start with I and it makes it sound like a talk only about me so now i will talk about something which doesnt involve me.
Juliette gordon lowe was the starter of the girl scouts. she lived in the andrew lowe house. he was here husband. she did not invent the cookies. their house is very big and nice but everything is breakabel and fragile. child are not allowed to wander in the andrew lowe house. it is in savannah ga and oglethorpe street.
General James Oglethorpe founded savannah in 1766 i think. it was his idea to do the squares. he wanted to help alleviate the tax debtors in prison problem in england so he thought up the idea to come here. or at least thats what he told the king to get money, however he only actually brought a few of those debtors here. he did wear one of those goofy wigs they wore back in the day.
And that was some stuff not about me nor involviing me.
tommy out

No comments: