Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Deep rant.......

Well, i had this really cool idea for a deep rant but i just changed my mind half way through. The truth be told there was too much too it that would be a bit too revealing about certain aspects of my personal and private life, i mean what i do and want to keep private is my beezneez. Then, i came to the realization that what i was doing was against the g-code that a selected few of us choose to abide by, then on top of that i live by a totally different creed all together that has never been written, and is only passed person to person. I almost immediately realized the error in my thinking, but i guess the best way for me to sum up the overall point of what i had to inform the reader; excluding tommy(gun); is that if you're a "gangsta" or just gangsta, or consider yourself a real O.g. or if you're old school with it and consider yourself straight up gangster, there's alot more than just calling yourself one and carrying yourself a certain way, there's a another whole world of respect you learn to appreciate, mannerism and even traditions, you never let ya homies starve and ya never sling a gat in ya own hood. Need i say more? I mean really, when did it get so hard just to keep it real. It's fuckin 80 degrees in december in georgia, and so far no one around me seems the least bit concerned. Real? you decide, hit me up, or don't just keep yo shit as real as a muthafucka can get. *This message was approved by Nikia jone$

No comments: