Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Hitman Sammy Sam

Do the step daddy!!! Thats right its similar to the cha cha slide but when you go left in the cha cha you go right in the step daddy and vice versa. Its beens a good day at the hilton, i must leave my compadre miguel to the rest of the night. i mean with 2 checkins i imagine he will be swamped. i suppose i could call in the ang for emergency help but i think my pal would forever disown me. but i would never do that, i am too cool for that. only some are at my level of coolness which is why i delegate my coolness to others. my woman is fixin to get off work. something i hate is when people correct me when i saw im fixin to do something. fuck them, they can be fixin to shut the fuck up, cuz im fixin to shut them up. those bastards are all cruisin for bruisins.
the latest on the otis report is that otis is still missing. thats all for today until next time stay sleazy. the name is tommy, i have prophesied enough for today.

No comments: