Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Never copping bad juju

No complaints here today sportsfans! The derangel has just booked and it's me a pitcher of tea and nothing but the next 3 hours and 38 minutes to go. I hope all you non-reading fuckers had a good new years. In that light let me spread a little dialog about mine. My sister and brother in law came down from tifton, in our entourage there was also a freind of ours named kyle (who is gay) my next door neighbor and another neighbor named victor, a 42 year mexican guy that i am the very best of freinds with. We had resevations at corleone's but it fell through because it just wasn't "krunk" enough for kyle darcy and darlene. We went to another place where darcy realized she had no I.D. on her, then we found it and a whole heap of troubles!!!! Her i.d. was in my truck that i had parked behind the firestone building, this little click of white guys had parked in front of it and got there shit towed, when they saw us walk by to fetch the i.d. The leader of the numb-nutted fools says loud enough for all of us to hear " I guarantee you that no american took my ride, is was a goddamn mexican," now he didn't say it because of me, it was because of Balmori my brother in law, he clearly has all the characteristics of the latin persuasion. I on the other hand don't play that racial bullshit, i don't give a motherfuckin rip about any one's color religion or sex, so i immediatly retaliate along with my little sister by informing this raging pile of pus and hot air that his mother was a mexican, and that he would enjoy going down on the president of mexico's mexican dick! This lead to him removing his shirt and storming up to us in a blind rage, where of i pulled out my wakasashi, ( i keep it handy) i had originally planned to just get hands involved in this until the rest of the slim shady crew started to charge us as well, then Balmori did what he had to do and pulled his glock out and told them to hold on for a second, needless to say the cops soon came and the rest is history. But, not quite over, we then drive to the waffle house out on king george blvd. 2-3 hours later and who should walk through the door but the same little fuck ass crew of white boys minus the "girth" which would be the leader of them that i spoke of earlier. We exchanged glances and ate our food, then left, no one said anything until time to go and they preceded to ask us when and where to setlle our differences, i offered to just put them out of there misery which gave us the way out of the parking lot and onward to the patron and warren g. damn it feels good to be a gangsta!! Ya'll be excellent to eachother out there, and keep it real if you can do nothing else.

No comments: