Monday, January 14, 2008

Pepsi for the pain

Well, it looks like there will finally be a new entry today, they managed to remove tommy from the scene those communist bastards, and as always when it comes to the man and his holding one down, it was over money. I wasn't sipping anything nice to pour out for our misplaced homie, so i poured up some pepsi in his grand honor. You see, the the gun man is a very rare breed, true to the fullest, and the trillest of all niggas in this bitch. The very moment the fired him i wasn't present, but i was there when management was clocking him out for the very last time, the gun man even left a message that it was cool working with me. My bills never stop coming in the mail, and i didn't have a plan B, so i had to stick with it, I have quit jobs over the mistreatment of my fellow comrades. I have a few tricks up the old sleeve to get back at the mans attack though, believe that. What still gets me is the way that cock-block ass hole was RIGHT there to tell me about the whole thing, like he was gloating, and rubbing it in my grill, ready to tell me that i would be next or some shit. It's truly a sad state of affairs up here. Everyone stops by and asks about him and i have to tell them all the same old, same old. No one can believe it either, its' the biggest load of bullshit ever to them as well. I hope that the gun man can make itout unscathed though, he is bouncing back from the tyranny, already at another establishment doing his thing. So offer yo best to the nigga that they try tomake a fallen soldier. I hate them for it and hope they suck a dick with aids on the tip. Me? I gotta keep doing what i gotta do, for and you, and the gun man himself. In his famous wordz " be easy on the peasy"

No comments: