Sunday, January 6, 2008

Itz da home blog

We are live at the dining room of the nikia residence, holding it down and just waking up!!!! Gotta get me a newport and a bowl of pops, the greatest of cereal! Last night my dearies was the bomb diggity, brews, music, dancing, and a close call of the 5-O kind. I went to the old hood again and met a freind of mine that had the most awesome huka in this UNIVERSE! I got bone thugs n harmony blasting, and i think tonight i will make a bad ass roast, i got carrots, celery, red potatoes, and of course some usda approved boneless sear-ready slab of beef! I'm off til wednesday, and my wifey will be home soon enough, you should already know what that means! I hope to cross swords with my roomie as well, i perfected a few errors in my methods and hope to take him quickly when the moment is right. That also reminds me of the dream i was just having when i woke up. It was some crazy shit. In other news, i think i kick ass at racket ball, bnut no one can stay with it long enough to actually get a game going, go figure. But the killer in all of this: last night in the mix of all the craziness, i happened torun into someone that works at the same place that i do, and my ever watchful comrade has already told me that this lady is some what a bitch, one time we had to ride through the garage twice just to keep her from seeing that it was us trying to park my truck, which made us late the one day we ride together and the musselman, just so happen to be the m.o.d. when we got there. Let's see if that leads to anything. For now i gotta get to the toothbrush and breakfast, being off til wednesday gives me plenty of time to do what i gotta do with gusto. Ya'll keep it real.

No comments: