Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Juicy Juicy

Well, today has totally ate a dick, i got folks with unnecessary atitudes, as well as a person whom has turned on me that i thought was actually pretty cool. I got the lady back into the happy heart status, yesterday she was denied acceptance to ther college of choice, but they told her to reapply as a freshman and all would be well. I got and hour left up in this peice, can't hardly fuckin wait to roll out. The best thing coming is the sloppy joes at the crib that the lady said was well on her way to fixin up. I got nothing else to be happy about, maybe the fact that i'm still breathing but i mean fuck that, i wish i waswn't breathing here and now. The comfort of my bed seems all the more enticing. Sorry for the glumness sportsfans, it is what it is, really. Listen to blind melon if the chance presents itself. Short sweet and to the point for now, hold it down.

No comments: