Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Whiggidy whiggidy whack

Hey there, hi there, hello there, gothamites. (watch some batman you dumbasses) It has been quite the weekend in the life and times of nikia 2 da j. I walked 12 miles on a cold deserted road because of a major problem with that truck i love so much. I drank 5 12 oz. red bulls and i think i was hallucinating from lack of sleep! it was odd, i ended up leaving colquitt at 3 am, the town where my grandparents live, i left there house at 9 pm, it sucked, i had to throw away my happy garden of unboredom. But, at my grandparents i got to watch the motha fuckin patriots lose the super bowl to the giants, now, i'm no fan of the new york giants, but i hate those uppitty assed dookie faced dung sucking, shylock mother fucking patrots, i was the only one in the whole house wanting them to do the damn thang and i got mine!!!! It was a beautiful thing. Then we had steak, even better! It was also my favorite aunt's b-day on ground hog day, we had a grill the size of 4 filled with smoked ribs. I had all the party favors and unfortunately, some one noticed and had to start trying to cop on my ass, but i had to do what any man with family in the center of his soul would do and share the wealth, and then the good times really began to roll, we laughed at everyone and then we drank til we stank. I fell in the bonfire, then my aunt fell on the baby, it was AWESOME. The best part was the deviled eggs, damn i ate like 3\4 of the tray. The only part i could've done without was the half concious drive and the loss of the 6 hour tire swap job, that was the pits. By the way the flash also hate you for making that gay ass movie about the daredevil, everyone knows the flash can kick the daredevil's cane toating ass. But, for right now i gotta go do what i gotta do, ya'll eat your veggies or else. Nikia j 0u+

No comments: