Sunday, February 17, 2008

The alright finally

Question! if a woodchuck could chuck wood, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck? That is even hard to type since you have the homonyms would and wood. although i can say it. and good too. this reminds me of a story. this is a story you must tell yourself outloud as you read it. first we must prepare. the first thing you must do for this story is put both hands on your checks, one hand to one check. then push your face together so your lips stick out. now you must say, Hi my name is chubby. Thats the first part of the story, now here is the rest (you have to say all of it with your hands on the sides of your face) my mamas name is chubby, my pa's name is chubby....even my dogs name is chubby. one day me and my pa were at the playground playing on the swings. pa was pushing me but i wanted to go faster so i said faster daddy faster. so he pushed me a little faster. but not fast enough so i again said faster daddy faster. so he pushed me a little faster. but still not fast enough. then i said it again faster daddy faster. so he did. (this is where you let your face go of the squeezing and you pull back so its like you have a fast lift. then you say WHOA DADDY NOT THAT FAST. good times. not much to say on a personal note today. i think the first bluray movie i will get will be robocop one so we can watch the shotguns in extra hi def. word to your mother

No comments: