Friday, February 22, 2008

crap on a stick, not on my dick

The thought of being a true funk master has always been cool to me ladies and gentlemen, staying true to the game and never blind to the facts. I want to write the best screen plays and the most moving music you have ever feasted your ears upon. It truly would be dream come true. I got the almost all that i need to pull most of this off there is however a few things that i am going to have to dig deeper for. Now, I'm sure almost all of you are like yeah what the fuck ever, or maybe even all of you, but i don't give a good godamn what the fuck you think, i'm gonna make it do what it do regardless. The truest of all my insperation is locked deep inside of me and locked away by years of repression being told that this isn't the way a young man is supposed to go on about forecasting his future. But, i mean fuck man who wants to map out every aspect of there future to the point that not a dam thing out the odinary ever happens? Not me thats for fuckin sure, i mean if you beleive that you sure as hell on that dope. Just like if you think i'm gonna go back to jail again. NOPE, never ever, I'll be on that police video thing where they either run me outta gas or they blow my tires. But anyway let me get back on deck with this shizznit. The inspiration part we've covered, my inspiration comes from experience(s) and i have had alot, and or many. I got fights, jobs, chases, losses, money making moves, and perfect timed rhymes and grooves. The dawn of Nikia Jonesz may be upon us all, to me its just a matter of time. That which is now known, is a discovery waiting to be uncovered by the right person. BELEIVE THAT you non reading ass hoe-boys. My homeboy mayo would even agree to that and he don't agree to shit, not even redlights. But, enough of all that, i guess i kinda just rambled on. No matter any of you do out there besides not read our blog, be excellent to one another, and watch some one's back, that way you can always say you weren't in it just for yourself. A samurai's life is focused, but his death is always willing. Nikia to the J, out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: