Friday, February 1, 2008

Are you aware of the Blackness?? YOU SHOULD BE

Well folks as my good friend nikia has foretold i hath returned to take my rightful place on the blog. and i have quite the blog for you today. As you may already know my new position at my new hotel is night audit. and that basically means i have lots of time to blog and look at stuff on the internet. Today is the first day of february and it is a grand month. Not only is my the month of my oh so notorious birthday but also George Washington and Abe Lincoln were born in the FEB. Now I realize by now you are yelling at the computer screen that it is also Black Awareness month( as you should be able to tell from the title of this blog)but neither of those former presidents were black. I think they should have picked a different month that more influential black people were born in. Like they probably should have chosen what ever month MJ was born in. I know i want to be like mike and i also know that all my black comrades enjoy his shoes. So it could be like a discount on his shoes that month because we all know that they are stupid expensive. Even if you are in the jordan fan club you still have to pay alot of money for those shoes. i bought 5 pairs of my shoes for the price of 2 pairs of jordans and mine are way sweeter and more comfy. although i have found they dont make me play basketball better. i am just naturally good at everything. ask anyone. Now the super bowl is coming up this weekend however i must work. Luckily though it starts early and i dont work till late so i can probably knock back a few and then be ok to work. I think it will be a good game but you never can tell with these things. I mean the patriots have been kicking some ass this year. And despite my extreme distaste for yankees and their brood i must say they just might win. Although now that i think about it both teams are yankees fuck them.
Alright now to answer the questions i know you have all been dying to ask me. Firstly i did get fired but it wasnt all my fault. Well yes it was i was stupid. After that job i went to Wasabis a shitty asian restaurant. If any of you out there have ever worked for asians you can imagine just how shitty it was. If not i would describe it but without my excellent japanese-english accent it loses its flavor and spice. Then i applied to all the hotels downtown. However i had bad timing and all the scadsters came back and took all the good jobs. So i ended up with this nice night auditing job right next to river street. I get to come in late. I can sit down. I can look at anything on the internet. Thats right nikia no blocks here. And i print out some stuff easy as pie.
Now for my conclusion. In this month of reflection i think that they should get that one episode of the boondocks when Martin Luther King Jr comes back from a coma and isnt pleased with what he sees. And they should project it onto a big screen in forsyth park. I think it would be good times. plus there would probably be a riot. After the MLK episode they should play the one with white heaven. Damn that shit is funny. Alrighty then hombres yall enjoy this comeback there will be more tomorrow and the day after that. And all you none readers dont forget about all the m-fing coming your way if you dont get on the band wagon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad your new job lets you be easy