Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Welcome everbody to the wild wild west....

This morning i awoke thinking of the time i met my real dad for the very first time. I was 20 years old, i still had a mane that hung well past the middle of my back. We had to fly to texas (me and my 2 lil sisters) and meet him there at the airport, i was all 6's and 7's waiting at the door to see if i could spot him out before he got to the door itself. I thought a few times that he may not even show, but he did, i see this 6' 9 dude with a huge cowboy hat and he was accompanied by another big guy and this one little lady, marta. I sat poised savoring the moment, i let go of the breath that i didn't even realize i was holding..... Then he walked right past me straight to my two sisters. Now, they had seen a picture of him prior to our meeting. And he likewise had seen a few pictures of them, they had talked on the phone some before the meeting had been arranged and we decided to meet at the airport. He asked amanda and darlene where i was, they pointed at me and the look on his face said it all. I really didn't give a fuck for any of what happened next. But mexico, my uncle pocho, (that's right NOT poncho) and my grandparents were all the shit. My real dad kept interogating me as to whether or not i do drugs, then we switched to my religion, then we switched to my clothes. It went on and on. In the end i got my half brother out of it, and marta and uncle pocho were the bomb diggity. I wish to this day that i hadn't went because it made me hate my old dad even more. You see, he had this story about the way things are and the way things were and why he and mom weren't together anymore. But he fucked up in the lying as to how he waited so long to have another family. You see my intuitive audience, my half brother Julio and darlene's ages fucked his shit all up. If what he said had been true julio would've had to have been a little younger. Me and him have a special understanding about the way things are and the way they will be, i hope to bring him down to the dirty dirty this summer!!!! We watched robot shicken ever night and i thought him all about the way and the code of the samurai. I also got to see St. Elmo's fire. that was some scary shit all the way around. I wish juan manuel the best in this life. But i sure as fuck hope i don't have to stand before him and get all those old hatred feelings out and about again. To this day i can't really sat that i love that fucker, but i am glad that i got to learn directly from his ol punk ass. That's it for now from the mind of the man named nikia jones. Ya'll keep away from the man, cause he ain't really trying to keep away from you aight? PEACE!!!!!!!

1 comment:

me and the other me said...

wow tommy, or nikia or whomever i am writing to! you are a very interesting person- astute observation, daftpunk (is that even still used as a descriptive? i am getting old old!) writing skills and quixotic tastes in books, music and movies. (and yes, this is all a compliment).
thanks for the comment on my blog. i know it was deep but that's usually where my head is when the sky gets dark. thankfully, my daylight personna is goofy, friendly and obnoxiously loud. keep out of the chemicals field. it f** you up in the long run.
peace and purple koolaid