Sunday, March 16, 2008

Shittin' gold bricks!!!!!!!!

Well, the title says it all people. Last night was a crazy motherfucker of a night. Let me start at the beginning and when i come to the end i will stop. My night started at 7:45p.m. I actually got off work a little early. You see i am in the same boat as my comrade with being on the schedule non stop and shit. I have worked the past 6 or 7 days utterly alone. That includes all the party days and all the way until 11 pm or say every fuckin night. Anthow, i gets off the job at 745ish, i got two free drinks at the pinkie masters bar so i head straight there to start the night off with a couple of irish car bombs. Then ol boy gives me a ring and i meet with him and his sister at the civic center where we proceed to the savannah smiles place, a place i don't really like but the drinks and music make for the best of times, i leave about 20 minutes later and the fun begins with these two pigs on a four-wheeler two seater cart thingy, as i'm walking by and there passing me the words "get the fuck out the goddamn way," can be heard clearly, which in turn makes me want to throw something at the both of them, but i was in the company of other people so i had to keep the low key frame of mind. As i am rounding the corner where i stashed my ol truck, what should i see but my old chum liz from over at corleone's. We talked and drank for a few moments then she offered me and my lady a free dinner there that night for a small favor in return, i agreed and my ol' lady calls me and lets me know the time has come to do it big, so i'm heading for the truck once again and i thought that i had just went blind for a second or maybe my eyes couldn't contrast the light correctly, (an eye problem that runs in the family) but then i stop and look all around and what should be going down but the lights!!!!!!!! The traffic was insane, i took a step into churchills and what should i step into but a beer ransacking! I walked over to someone and asked what was up and a few cans of miller light ( i discovered the brand once i got back out on the street) hit me in the chest, which i catch as quickly as possible and procede to the door where i hear "beer raid" and look to see that this is going on in about 7 or 8 places aong this street as well. I'm still headed for the truck and all is going well with the loot i just got and the fact that i'm sipping on the street and not worried about the fuzz, hell i even knocked a few things over for good measure, and would you beleive not a damn thing happened? Too much chaos for the poperallies to start harassing ya boy over little shit. Any way, i get to the truck and head home as soon as i get the keys to turn the engine over and on, and what should happened next? 80 mile an hour traffic all the way the crib!!!! Once i get to the ol homestead there's a fuckin block party going on, it was awesome, i met "pee-bo" and another dude named danny, both packing coronas and cooler than a polar bear's toenails!!!! We relax outside for a while and then we get up under the roof that the back door of the van makes, cause of the rain, after about a good 45 minutes of chillin hard like ice

No comments: