Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Supa-Dupa Fly

And here i am again just as predicyed with the number two blog of the day folks. I would like to tell about the shots to the head i've had in the past. Let's see, the fist good one i can remember, i was climbing an old ass oak tree with my two little sisters and one of them got stucked so i climbed to where she was and unforntunately the limb i was hanging on fuckin broke and we hit the ground together, me on the bottom head first with the huge limb in my lap. I'm not sure what my head hit but i was woozy and sick to my stomach for a good minute. The next one was on a trampoline, i was getting bounced up and down by my uncle and cousin and one good jump had me hurtling through the air upside down and into the swing set in front of the trampoline, I didn't wake right up from that one, i woke up the next morning with a massice headache and a goose egg right in front of my left temple. The next head shot came from chopping wood for the first time. I had been chopping away for a good hour, the i got to this oak that was still green, and hard as cement. I wind up with the ax and it hits dead square in the middle of the log, but the log doesn't let go, i pick it up above my head to slam it all down together on the ground and as sure as shit stanks the log came loose 3 feet above my noggin and both come down and knock my lights out for a good hour and a half. Once in the trailer park this guy had a swing chain with a two by four (a board) with some nails sticking out of the end of it, he swung it at my cousin mo-mo and missed me and him, but when the chain recoiled the board swung uupward into the air and the nails caught me in the nose, i still have a peice if the nail that hit me buried deep inside my right nostril, that shot to the dome left me knocked out for 5 hours where i woke up in the hospital with a big white light shining through me. That was probably the most intense shot to the head ever. The next one was in the middle of a baseball game at collins elementary school in the left feild where me and "goose" went for the same high hit that was about to smack into the fence, and i ended up between his knees and the fence pole, i felf that one and i actually stood up and stated to walk it off but when i looked up goose was talking to me in super slow motion and the light was blurring together with everyone's faces and i woke up on a stretcher in the back of the ambulence sitting next to the ball feild. One of the worst head shots came from my dear old dad. I tracked some dog shit into the house and didn't even know it so i go back outside where i am helping dad fix the lawnmower, he sends me in again to get him the longest screw driver in his tool box but decides to come in and get himself a glass of water he sees the dog poopy and splits his wig, then he splits mine open with the fuckin microwave, the shot was the one that pissed me off the most. For now sportsfans i'll have to leave it all at this particular stopping point. the man is watching and i gotta drop a deuce. Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how do you not have severe brain damage or head trauma, do you talk all slurred? Thats alot shots to the head.