Monday, March 10, 2008

Cat hair, food, and my chair.

Well ladies and ladiesmen. Here i am once again, posted up, chillin, killin, and willin to die. My favorite thing about today is everything! I just arrived home to discover that i am not fired, my cats have the truest of loyalty deep within there little cat chests' where there little loving cat hearts' beat. I am richer today from all the experience i have acquired in the past two days. I crossed swords, had my first bloody mary, ate my first (wendy's) spicy chicken sandwhich, drove over 100 miles per hour for over and hour and a half, and the whole while i was half asleep almost. I got to give a big shout to the gun man with his seculent and savory 100th blog. That motherfucker is so cool my monitor has ice cubes popping out of it when i pull it up. The next couple of things on my list are easy to do and readily available type things. They range from chill-laxing, and subtracting. The height of the day was a hoe-faced fight at a gas pump with me and the lady. Then, it was smooth sailing all over again. You that feeling when you have fucked up and are expecting the worse? Like a case of the mud butt, or breaking something irreplacable of your moms or something? The drive home was plagued with these feelings. Then, i get here just to find out that it was all good in the hood!!!! I may go and fire up the ol granada and see if it still is gonna ride or die with me. I know it all seems a little vague this time around my fellow bloggers, but there will be much more soon enough! i may even blog twice in one day! That should make up for the gun man and his making it to the 100th blog. "The sun is shining, but the ice is slippery" is all for now you fuckers. Be easy, never sleazy. Nikia to the motha fuckin J out!!!!

1 comment:

tommy said...

wendys dows make a good spicy cheicken, but you gotta add pickles and onions to make it the best it can be