Monday, March 3, 2008

Letters, Sweaters, & Money getters

Today is a very good day sportsfans. I get to chill hard like ice as soon as i get the hell up outta dat hilton. The other day there was no water in our apartments because an apartment at the front of the place busted a pipe and they had to cut it all off to fix it. I wake up to Shit, Shower, and Shave. Which if you add it all up requires one thing..... Yeah, water. Motha fuckin H2O. That shit sucked ass, then i had this amazing idea, i work at a hotel maybe i can just show up and see if i can cop a room for like 30 minutes and do my thang. I called and got NOTHING. So i figured. Luckily the amount of ideas i have at one time usually range high enough that i have plan A all the way to plan G! But back to why today will kick ass. You see i'm off tommorow so that means the chilling will begin at the strike of 11pm. i may even go to the gun man's lair and see what his 20 is. "They took my rangs, they took my rolex, i looked at the brotha and said damn whats next?" "I laid all them bustas down, i let my gat explode,
now i'm switching my mind back into freak mode" Nate dogg and Warren-g. If you have never heard the song regulators you should be pounding your head on the table. Go ahead, i'll wait a few seconds...... Long enough, if there's no bruise tommorow then you truly suck dog dick for quarters. Well, in closing sportsfans, some serious chilling and dropping and yelling is going down, and if you ain't down it's a tad bit late i guess i'll just have to get Nate dogg and warren g to go ahead and regulate. Nikia to the mothafuckin J smashing the hell out til lata!!!!

No comments: