Saturday, March 1, 2008

Nonrefundable

Today i was remembering the time i saw my first jason movie. It was the height of all my summer vacationing at my good ol' grandma's house. She would let us each pick out a movie each week, and everytime it was my turn they never had a good horror flick. I finally asked the guy at the counter what was up with the lack of selection in the scary selection and he readily pointed out the door next to the restrooms, now i'd seen the door too many times before but there wasn't any kind of a sign on it and it had a knob with a key slot leaving one to assume it may belocked any way. But when i got inside, it was scary movie heaven!!!! They had all the child's play movies, the hell rasier series, the entire collection of puppet master, even the blob movies. Then, the question popped into my noodle: why was it all hidden behind this door and not on display for the custeomer to see? I dared to ask and the same, now inseemingly impatient with my asking, fellow told me of the little girl who sued them for pain and duress because of the "graphic" images on the covers of the movies on display, so it had to be removed from sight to allow the store to settle out of court for less than what they were being sued for. I got my money out and he looked at me and asked my age and account number and however unforturnate my darling grandmother had stepped out to the grocery store while we browsed around the movie store and the rest of the strip. I knew they closed in about 15 or 20 minutes so i gave up and settled on just getting up outta that peice. Then, the dude just said to give him the money and he would let me do it big!!!! I got the entire jason series and the lepruchan2 (back to the hood) to relax to later on. But for now ya'll its time to get this forty and my shorty well on there way to a collaberation. Love peace and afro grease fro-eva!

No comments: