Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Technology?

What's good in the hood today ya'll? I'm not so sure myself either, but i do know that technology is the slightest bit odd in many ways. I have this theory about the development of technology on the whole. You see, it seems to me that all the technological advances are more mind numbing than indulging to the senses. We'll begin with the wide wonderful world of cell phones, i have one, and you probably do as well, but why the typing with the thumbs? I mean sure text messages are convenient, but now every last cell phone comes equipped with texting capabilities. Why? I mean we don't all text, some of us may even think that tyoing with the thumbs is some far fetched shit to be doing while driving, I mean it's a fucking phone and i gotta get to work just call my ass and quit bullshitting like a motherfucker. Then there's the television, now some shit on t.v. is just fuckin crazy, but they had to tip the scale with that tivo shit. I mean if you can't catch you shit on t.v. and you record it, that's tight to death, but to rewind your show while it's live to see something over and over again, what the hell is that? I mean now you can record it to dvd, or buy that shizznit on dvd, or get the box set if its a show, that's some fuck up repugnant shit. Me and my old lady we got tons of tapes of the simpsons (for me), and spongebob (for boo), and it is the bomb diggity to pop one in and indulge the senses while chillaxing like a mofo. Buit if you "tivo" it, it's only yours til the time save expires. The tapes though, they mine til the tape pops. (Hells to the yeah) The next thing is that goofy ass ear peice shit. It looks like your telling me that you wanna meet me tommorow at nine, and you think that my ass is sexy, when you on the fone with some hoe. (fo sho) That is some of the most idiotic shit on the face of the earth. If you gonna talk on the phone, talk on the phone, not the rest of us, i ain't really into what you got to say to yo aunt or girl, but i can't help but notice when you look like you talking to the invisible man. That's all for now cowpolks. My potatoe skins is getting cold and shit. But not to fear, there will be more, oh yes, much much more. Nikia Jones, signing out, and still cooler than a polar bear's toe nails son. (WHAT!!!!!!!!)

No comments: