Monday, April 28, 2008

A few of my favorite things

I just saw the commercial where the lady is saying some of here favorite things like that song from the sound of music and i thought it would be a good blog today if i told you good people a few of my favorite things down here in the dirty. I really like going to the beach and doing nothing. That has to be one of my most favoriteest things to do. hangin with my homies and my friends is excellent. i enjoy kittens. i like the fact the georgia and missouri are kind of the same shape. i like voltron and the defenders of the universe. i like Ralph S Mouse. I like seeing people get caught unawares. I think that captain planet was a good cartoon but the kid with the monkey was a sissy. the girl with the blond hair was the hottest. i like boobs, no two ways about it. i enjoy eightball and mjg tunes. beaker is my favorite muppet. brown is my favorite crayon. djibouti is my favorite country name. its like its asking a question- did you booty? i like the little homies. i liked the movie with bill cosby called leonard part 6 even though there was only one part. i enjoy jacked up cruisers. i enjoy beers in the shower. i enjoy our beloved dirty dirty. d I enjoy a nice cold budweiser after a long day, also after short days. the look on peoples face after they hear the sand paper sally joke is super sweet. well gang the time is running and i must be off. but dont worry i am sure there will be more to come. until then keep your bags in check and watch out for your bum. like the offspring said "when your in prison dont pick up the soap it is bad for you"

3 comments:

Jess said...

WEIRD! I live in Georgia and never noticed that Missouri do have kinda the same shape! I will share this knowledge with someone today!

We would be happy to have you in our band. And by "our", I mean me, and by "band", I mean that idea in my head. We will most CERTAINLY need a triangle bell.

Jess said...

Oh wait, you live in GA too. HI!!

Miss Cherry said...

I live in GA also, and I'd like to say thanks for reading blog so THANKS!!