Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The small world we live in,

Damn, how to start. Today i was off work so i chilled a whole lot, i slept in and started drinking at about 1 or 2 o'clock. One of my good friends hits me up on the celly to get a jar of jelly, i walk over to his house and a freind of his from his job is there and who should he be but an old chum from Tifton back in the day. I knew him because of my old pal Tommy, (yeah a tommy in tifton, just like in savannah, what are the odds) this guy is good people, i learned alot of what i know about cars from him and he always helped me fix the granada. I ask Brian right away about tommy and leslie and come to find out their right here un the seaport. The first thing that i do is get them over to the crib and outta the hotel and then plan few things with the feast and of course catch up. Life was good today, i really still feel like i dreaming this, so i had to blog it up so that i could keep it all track tommorow. Ya'll walk lightly and carry a big stick.

No comments: