Sunday, June 15, 2008

Me, The Hilton, and the Shenkster.

Today is dad's day ya know. This by far has to be one of the coolest days of my life thus far. I had tacos de barbacoa with my dad, then he helped me with the new house search, after that we went to sam's and bought all the flavors of Gatorade in existence. So far here at the job, laid back like maybac. The shenkster has that edge to her whole persona due to the fact that i get to scoot out a little early and she has the long haul tonite. Good stuff. Tonight my homie glenn is gonna ride or die with me and a deck of cards a til the sun starts shining. Logan, has not even as so much as looked at me crooked and gave me a face full of puppy lovings just before i had to go do it big with dads. Why even Ferdinand gave up the kitchen so that i could do some real cooking, then the feast and all it's glory is right upon us, i can't hardly fucking wait. The only thing left on my to do list for the day is to make sweet love to my old lady, then the night is mine. On the flip side of all this goodness, the only thing that will suck would have to be this sudden rush of rain, at least it should cool down the heat from street. I'd like to leave you all with a fond saying that i have held close to where it counts the most, " chinga tu madre" interpret that and you're in for a good laugh. Eat right, and smoke slow ya'll, nikia to the j on his way. PEACE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't be such a bitch