Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Mulignan

Today my fellow scrappers, some dickhead totally made me go into to kill mode. Let me start at the beginning, and when i come to the end, I'll stop. There I am propped up against the front desk with a mean gangsta lean, and this repugnant waste of life comes up to the desk and asks to place a phone call. Kyle, being the accomodating fellow that he is, dials and hands buddy the fone, but peep, this shit ass cocksuckin motherfucker starts telling his moms how mexicans are ruining this country, and that they're gonna be the end of this world as we know it, so on and so forth. I'm all around well aware of racism and the lack of respect of certain people towards other people based on religion or sexual orientation, but this jew-prick hippie motherfucker right here was well beyond a reasonable amount of ignorance. I almost wanted to ask that prick if he knew if they had found a way to treat his horrible case of fuckfaceidis. Now then, what that ghastly moronic pin-headed cock gobblin interupted was my happy train of thought about my new crib, and the bad ass t.v. we got for the free! One minute im imagining my living room sitting in my chair, petting the logan (my dog), just relaxing. The next thing i know i just hear him spiling that garbage from that hole in his face. For now i gotta go do that damn thang, i been ridin solo since 754 in the p.m. and big shouts to the gun man on his unforseen return from the A. Ya'll keep an extra clip, Nikia Jones out. PEACE.

No comments: