Thursday, August 7, 2008

Trial and Tribulation

Well folks it's finally come, my last mothafuckin day up in this piece. (thats the hilton) I got a garden salad with me and lots of laughs to get out of the hiton before i clock out today. But lets not dilly-dally within that topic too terribly much, lets get down to the bottom of the bag. Saturday I embark on the scene of the sherraton 4-points along side my good buddy the gun man himself, it will be the greatest of events to take place under one roof. I got nothing on these hoes up here no more, and the most ironic part of today.... Mikkell Holland that check scalping lame ass pussy faced hoe-boy is the m.o.d. of all the fagtatic bull shit mane. Anyhow, it's nothing but easy and breezy here today, i've already turned the ol bank in, as loyal and true as it was, it just had to go, no use in keeping it when the hilton will just bogart my patience and piss me off real nice like. So now that the end of the hilton is so fuckin nigh, let me enlighten ya'll with some vital info on hotels such as the hiltony ol hilton. First: take all the towels and robes, but not the pillows, Second: don't eat the chocolate that they leave on the pillow, its been in storage in a nasty ass cockroach infested room wihtout ventilation or even a window. Third: don't use the iron, i found out certain bacteria and germs can live in clothes and can get transferred through an iron! Gross stuff too, like fleas ( or at least there eggs, they can survuve up to two years) and lice, of course flu shit and even syphillis! Thats all I got on that for now, more reasearch must be done at a later date. This my good friends is no joke, before i get to the crib tonight i will be well relaxed and in the spirit of good times and fast ryhmes. The few good compadres i have over here are getting together to get tow-back. For now guys and gals I'm up outta this bitch, gotta go see a man about a beltsander. Nikia motha fuckin jonez OUT! Ya'll look before you leap. PEACE!!!!

No comments: