Monday, August 18, 2008

The Disgrace

There i was, in my lucky boxers, in my lucky tie, just shaved with my lucky razor, and just got through slapping hands with the gun man himself, i watch a little, assist the guests a little, then it all went down like a plane crash. This chick shows up asks my name and says hey to gina, she turns to me with this plastic fake behind smile and informs me that i have no job at her hotel. I will not hit a female at all, in any shape form or fashion what so ever, but this bitch ass hoe-face pirate hooker had me wanting to bend the rules, i couldn't even think straight. The thought to just spit in her eye crossed my mind, but in the end i just dipped the fuck out and headed back to the hiltony hilton. It felt like having diarrhea walking back in there and asking for my old job back but hey, i got a wife in college and apartment rent to pay up, what's a nigga to do???? So here i am once again trying to stay on the up and up and still ready to do it big. On the funnier side of things and how they always seem to work themselves out, ford idler pulleys fuckin suck balls, who ever thought of making them out of plastic never saw getting stuck in the middle of a one horse town with no parts place as an obstacle because of this fabrication error. This particular experience did lead me to the conclusion that loyal companion logan mackeveli is a straight ride or die soldier. He was on this little road trip of mine when the shit hit the fan, he got to chase goats and defend himself like a pro against a red nose pit that my dads got. He acted a little tired towards the end of the trip but he never pussed out or acted like he was gonna hide his head in the sand because he didn't know where he was or what was going on around him. The best thing is that now i gotta real tight ass shin dig planned with my homies over in pembroke, in spanish we call it a tamalada. Which just means a gathering of folks who are scarfing down tamales. REAL tamales at that. For now sportsfans that the gist of the blog today. Ya'll be cool and keep and extra light. Nikia mothafuckin Jonez up out.

No comments: