Saturday, August 30, 2008

Lefts and rights.......

Today fellow bloggers and bloggets, i caught myself dwelling on whit from the past, this is not always a bad thing to do, but sometimes it can get you all caught up in the chewy chunks of the negativisms one has stowed away into the far regions of there minds/memories. This particular time however i was thinking how'd i'd like to stick it to the man. Ya see, my train of thought began in some old job experiences, and the shit hand that i got dealt in each of the cases. Like my first job while i was in high school, i worked at the papa's pizza to go. That shit was the shit, i got to hook up my kin folks, some people even brought me salads for there pizza! The bullshit thing that happened in this particular case; my homie and me were closing one night and out of the blue, 200.00 dollars just went missing, i'm a number of things including stupid and a bit naive, but in no fuckin shape form or fashion what so ever am i a goddamn theif, and the whole time i worked there, there was never a shortage or even voided items at the end of the day. Luckily, all thats in the past, back then though, i got up to 220 pounds of pure mexican manliness. (Seriously) Thats what the salad and a pizza job will do to the ol health count. The next job i had was so fucking cool that i can't even begin to think what part of it to tell ya's about. First i was a machinist, then i drove forklifts, then i loaded trucks all day with huge fuckin machines and i met all these canadian motherfuckers and i even got into an all-out brawl on a pile of onions with a weird one. The bullshit part? My foreman was this coke-head from peru who was named luigi. This guy had the funniest goddamn voice ever, and he was like 4 foot 3 inches. One day he got too close to my grill and we had words and the next thing i knows he's cramming his fingers all in my chest and yelling shit i can't understand, i was laughin at him at first, but then, when that grubby finger of his started jabbing at me i got all killmode and ass whoopin time, then out of no where there was my dad, (we all worked there together). He told that peruvian cocksuckin shit ass that he would kill him for fucking with a nigga. That was the first time i ever saw my dear old dad stand up for me too. The bull shit is simply that luigi got scared and had me laid off in the off season. (what a fucker) The next job was fuckin cool as ice, framing, (you know building houses) i got to learn a gang of shit, and i learned the super duper secret to nailing shit in and on to other shit. One time we even built a fuckin log cabin!!!! The bullshit part; my boss smoked that hard (crack) every fuckin day of his pathetic life, he eventually lost his ass and then some to that hoe shit. This is the end of todays blog ya'll sure there's alot more to behold but i gotta do what i gotta do before its too late to do it at all. Love peace and afro grease, for-eva.

No comments: