Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Testicular Tuesday

Well sportsfans, where do i begin???? First things first, all you non readers, you have each been placed on the black list. Better yet, you've all been blackballed to the fullest extent of my hate for your motherfucking asses. Moving right along, i ate a baby, then i barfed it up on the front desk of this shitty establishment. They called the man so i had to wizzax those haters with my gene splicing ray, i fucked around and forgot it was on "arachnid" so all the 5-o's got turned into frogs. The chatam "metro" police are looking for a wizard or warlock or some shit, just wait til they find that. I'm sure it'll be interesting. I plan on using this gun on all those who have and will placed on the list. I will take great pleasure in morphing you gawdy fucks into roaches and rollie-pollies, and rats. I'll feed the rat bastards to my snake and the shit faced roaches to my spider. The rollie -pollie douches will get jarred and left in the sum to rot away and then i will take the corpses and fertilize my aloe. For those of you appauled by my prevous statement i really didn't eat a baby. It was more like a baby sized sub, which i didn't barf up either, just the sight of some of thses pricks make me wanna do just that, barf, right in there faces. Projectile vomit at that. There's only one week left until i get the hell up outta this peice and man it will be glorious to do that. The people i have befriended here will be missed. Daiquan, Ivey, Geri, even the goddamn Shenkster!!!! For now that's all you get, tommorow ain;t really popping up on the radar either, so be cool, and pity tha fool. Nikia to the J out. (nigga)

No comments: