Sunday, July 20, 2008

A True Story

So once when i was a kid, we lived in a tariler park, (me and mom, and my two littlest sisters) and we had free roam of the place, and m 3 cousins Tony Lupe and Momo lived just around the next two trailers. Well, one day Momo started some shit with this faggot ass dude that didn't really know any of us, and the beef was over this He-Man toy that the dude tried to steal from Momo. Later on during the day the four of us were chillin in the back of the park and we see this moron standing there with a chain. The chain was one of those you see on a swing set, this sucker starts spinning one end of the chain and then i see that the swing seat is still attached to the end he's spinning around. Now the seat is wooden and there is at least three nails in one end and I didn't know about the nails until it was far too late. Momo was standing to my left and I pointed out this tater head to him and we decide to get the hell outta Dodge. Only a little too late. As this fucker hears us plotting on vacating the spot he flings the fuckin board and chain at us and I push Momo out of the way and woke up in the hospital. When i open my peepers I'm staring at a bright ass light, and my nose is throbbing like a motherfucker. I reach up and feel this thing sticking out and it hurts like hell when i try to move it, and i see little blood bubbles popping when i look down cross-eyed. The doctor and my mom come from no where and tell me not to move, and that theirs a nail protruding from my snot locker. I wake up later and I;m sitting at the kitchen table and I've got a plate full of KFC and my nose feels a thousand times better. Yeah, that happened. The kicker, the very tip of the nail is supposed to be still buried deep within the delicate cartilage of the bridge of my nose. Sometimes, it fucks with the metal detector wands. But thats that for now ladies and ladies men. Ya'll swim for shore. Nikia Jones up and out. Holla.

No comments: