Saturday, July 5, 2008

The bridges have been nashed

Hello and welcome to all. tonite is a special nite, as it is my last nite here at the promenade and with any luck my last all nighter ever. but as we all know its never a good idea to say never. but thats not we are here to talk about tonite. we arent even here to talk about the birth of a nation. tonite we are here to talk about a show that comes on twice each week day morning from 10 to 11 and then from 11 to noon. we like to call it nash bridges. its stars a man by the name of don johnson. he says sweet things all the time like "you better help us or you will be locked up forever" and he calls everyone bubba. his partner, joe, is cheech. its pretty annoying seeing cheech in stuff where he doesnt smoke jays the size of posters tubes, but i guess its no worse than seeing ice-t, who sang the cop killer song, playing the police. but dont get me wrong i love me some law and order. and the SVU although it is fucked up is awesome. i could watch the law and order marathons until my eye balls fall out. and when an episode comes on that i havent seen before, you had better shut it so i can hear and get out the way so i can see. as sad as it is to say, i need, nay NEED, my law and order. but we cant all be perfect. i suppose if my life long dream of being on COPS never happens, being on law and order would suffice. i could be the crazy psychopath who butchers people. but i would play guy walking by if it got me on there. talking about cops is there anything more ridiculous than bike cops in their bike shorts? i think not, well maybe horse cops. but before i go i would like you all to know what kind of cops are my favs. and that kind is these. hell yea

No comments: