Saturday, May 31, 2008

Bi-lingual Bloodfest

What's good in your hood fellow scrappy scouts? Nikia Jones laying it down for all ya'll out there. The past few days have been nothing short of astounding, there was the beach with the gun man and my ol sis, then rick ross, that was the shit! Today, I prepare myself for a week of r and r, just me and Logan, maybe. Let us analyze for a moment this new entity, Logan, a proud member of the dirty dirty, a regular ride-or-soldier, and just as hype as MC Hammer. (or more) He is a dumb blonde, but what he lacks in smarts he makes up in loyalty. The man himself (rick ross) hooked me up with some kick ass CDs. The day at the beach was off the chain too. But the question still remains, what the fuck am i bloggin about? Hmmmmm.... I think I'll tells ya about my dear uncle Rat. He drove a 57 Dodge Charger with the all original Hemi and it had a white drop top, on a navy blue paint job that kicked ass. He wore a leather belt that had a flaming skull on the belt buckle that said Born to Ride, from back in his motorcycle days, he had a bad ass REAL leather jacket that is water proof and has this fringe band all the way down the sleeves and the back. My uncle Rat loved fire works and hunting deer. He smoked camels and always like to ride one of us on the back of his four wheeler through the woods. He wasn't scared of shit, he took me with him to Rogers state prison to visit my aunt. I remember that well because i had some bubblelicious and she freaked out and begged me for a peice. Uncle rat got his name from his CB handle "the desert rat" and it just stuck for the rest of his life. However unfortunate ol uncle rat left us not too long ago. I have his riding gear and the memories he left me, I hope he's up there smiling down on me now. This has been Nikia Jones, always enlightening and never trifling. Ya'll be easy.

No comments: