Saturday, May 3, 2008

Lets get it straight-

Questions. Man my brain is littered with them. Sometimes it shit that don't even matter, other times i think i have discovered the meaning of life. It really all just depends. Today, i caught myself asking.... myself, all about the things i hope for in the future. Like, i want to start my own shoe line, but will i still be able to wear them even if i am an old fart? Then, that led to the very next question, will i still be fucking way past the age of 60? That one really made me think hard, (ha) and the sad part, i had no fuckin clue. 60, thats gonna be a hell of an age if i makes it that far. Then, the main deal, i want to be an author, but what if i'm too old to read my own dam work how in the hells is that shit gonna work? Then there's my granada, will it still be rollin on dubs once i get them on there? Will i still be able to gut a blunt then comply with it's refilling? Where will i retire? These questions and more rolling around over and over again in my noodle. Like rap, i hate this new bubble gum rap shit that you hear all over the radio, i hope that by the time i get up in age that in regressed back to that old skool funk, none of that synthesizer shit, just some of that bass and heavy treble. Making the bass the treble and visa versa. Just listen to some of that chopped and screwed remix of fast songs. I wonder if my brown powers of mysticism and funk will fade too. ( i truly hope not) The question that really boggled my mind was that if the immigration law is as strict as it is now, will it even be legal for me to be just half brown and in the united states? Then the question that irritated me, just for lack of not knowing more than anything; will we have finally legalized?!?!?!?!?!?!?! The joy it would bring man goddamn! Well that's it for now cowpolks. I gotta go hit a lick and then bounce back. N to the J over out without a doubt.

No comments: