Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Doing it corporate style


Welcome back dudes and dudettes today i dont have much excitement to tell you about. i have had the good fortunes to come back to work only to discover that the owners son is now one of my bosses. and what that means is that he is a spy and he is watching everything we do so he can run and go tell daddy. but thats ok with me because nno one likes him and no one ever talks to him, and he is cock eyed and goofy looking. plus he is a dork. but not only that but we are going to be undergoing corporate training. yes thats right i get to sit in a room and let someone tell me about all the minute, unneeded details of my job and then when i do them the way they want i am given a prize. much as you would give a treat to a dog. i think we are getting candy though not dog treats. lucky for me this ploy wont work on me as i dont like candy. dont get me wrong i do like it, or at least some kinds, but i liked it too much when i was little and now it just hurts too damn much to eat it. thus i just tell people i dont like it rather than explaining all that. although now that i think about it when i tell peopel that i dont like candy they always, wiothout fail, ask why. but what the hell are you going to do. anyhow the job is going slow as we have all these hurricanes and tropical storms headed our way. so that is nice but they are scheduling us by our lonesomes thus i dont have anything to do but look at myself and look at the internet. and the internet is big but its full of shitty ass shit. so to finish todays blog i am going to draw a nice picture for yall. although by the time you get this far down you will already have seen my picture because i dont know how to make my pictures go under the words. so thats that. hope yall enjoyed my artistry. this is where i got the picture i copied.

No comments: