Monday, October 6, 2008

Nikia Jonez vs. The Marine

Ladies and ladies-men, carnies thugs and hobo's, Nikia motha fuckin jonez ridin high once again to bring you the word roun da campfire. This tale begins at a little crosswalk in the downtown area, me and my boy are ridin deep and dirty, i pulls up in my truck and a dude shouts at me causing me to think that i hit him when i pulled up too close too the crosswalk. I get out to find that this douche is just straight tow up from the floe up, i ask if i hit him and never got the answer, instead i got a 250 pound Marine. (straight out on on leave) He starts spittin some 2.00 words from his .50 cent mouth piece and throws a sloppy right hook in my direction. A little duck here and stick-n-move there and we were rolling down the cobblestone throwing them thangs like chipper jones. We hit the bottom of the ramp and get to our feet just to start throwing them again, I got a good right cross on the jaw and the took one on the chin, after the initial sting i kinda lost my cool and did every thing i could to open his head with my mits and a nice rock. I look up to find that at least 20 people are watching the whole thing go down and some one yells out "police" so it went from all of them to just me and this guy holding each other by the throats and getting ready to seal the deal. Being as fast on my feet as I am with the hands, I got low and took an ankle, as soon as he was on his back I see the christmas lights and give him a good stomp on the bread basket, fight over and jaw hurting i got the fuck outta dodge. This fool is stagering and bumping into shit and set off a car alarm on a niggas honda! Kenny, who had to jump out the window due to the lack of a door handle, had been neck-n-neck with some of the other Ohio swags that were with this pantywaste. So we rode off into the night with PO-PO screaming "where you going?" But as you can see, we was dirty and had to hit a lick or two, ya'll be easy and keep ya dukes up.

No comments: