Monday, October 27, 2008

The Mayo

Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls children of all ages, I HATE MAYONAISE. Not like on food or just in cooking or on a sandwhich, i mean period. I hate that shit. In every shape form or fashion what so ever. The creamy white gooey smelly whacktastic shit that's craved all over this world by all sorts of people of every shape and size just grosses me out. Now, i have to be on the look out because soon enough that very hate and disgust will be used in a payback owed tome by my brother another, ol pete. You see i pee'd in his spit jug and he got the next morning and started spitting away in it braggin about how much he had already spit in it since he had been up. Little did he know that the night before when he was slinging a deuce and the lady in my life was showering up in the bathroom my drunk ass had no where to take a quick whiz so i implemented the use of his handy jug, but i did throw it in the garbage ince i was done. Now he's is hell bent on giving me the bees-knees, and it will not be pretty by any means of the word. (fo sho) So i got all my 6 sense on high alert to keep that fool in check and my ass out of the mayo. Until then, ya'll stay mellow, and keep your squares in your pocket, n to the j out.

1 comment:

tommy said...

that is fucking aweseom.