Friday, November 7, 2008

Homies

How the fuck im free out here and you locked in there? Your whole family acts like I ont care. They don’t know about the nights I just lay in my bed, I cant even sleep I just lay in my bed. Eyes full of tears and a heart full of pain.Take deep breathes everytime I hear your name. You was more than family you was like my brother.
So when the shit went down its like I lost my brother. And I wish we could trade places.
Swear to GOD dog wish we could trade places, livin a life of crime, but it wasn’t your life,
it was more like mine. I often think about the close calls we had. And I often think about the close brawls we had. And I lovedat nigga what you know bout that? And ill do anything toget that motherfuckerback.
That man was our heart I swear to god knew you was real man we saw it from the start.
Even when I was wrong my nigga had my back.
Even when I was right my nigga had my back. We used to laugh when wasn't shit funny. Late night at my grandma house counting money.
I trust you with my life dawg. Since I'm married id trust you with my wife dog.
Any given time a half a mill in your possession.
You aint called in two days man I still wasn’t stressing. Cause when I talk my nigga listen,
Switch shit you used to help me with them pigeons,
MommaLori wont talk to me dawg and it hurts. She treats a nigga like im the scum of the earth. In your eyes I couldn’t do no wrong. So to you I dedicate this song.
Must’ve bust ten rounds through the strap in your lap.
Knew I was a gangsta I wasn’t going for that. Pussy nigga in my yard talkin shit?
Knowin damn well I was on some G shit. Let the whole clip ride and didn’t think.
Let the whole clip ride and didn’t blink.
Bricks in the addict and yout aint know.
Your grandson killin em & he getting 24.
Feds at the door, im out of town. You aint aint tell em shit, you held me down.
Now a-days I wanna rock the mic, but i aint getting paid for that.
And all the shit I been through man im praying bout for that.
Always said I would make it out, wish you could see me now.

No comments: